- Permanent Job offer from US Company with Labor Certificate
- Sound academic background and working experience
Category A : Professional workers
Bachelor degree or above in which the degree is normal requirement for the job
Category B : Skilled Workers
Require at least two years of experience or training. The training requirement may be met through relevant post-secondary education.
Category C: Unskilled workers
Require less than two years higher education, training or experience
|- Age between 18 – 50 preferrable
- Work for sponsored employer for at least 1 year
- Meet health and character requirement
||- Complete within 1 year
- Unconditional green card is issued after landing US
- Waive tuition fee in primary and secondary public schools
- Dependant children under 21
- Many Fast Food Restaurant Chain,
- Kitchen Workers, Server, Chef, Assistant, etc.
2、Prepare documents for lawyer approval
3、Submit LC application
4、LC Grant and submit I-140
5、Obtain file number
7、Complete visa application
8、Receive notice for interview
10、Visa grant and obtain green card after landing
11、Working for sponsored employer
Representatives from our management team has placed a site visit to our linked US employers
How to maintain residence identity in US?
You are advised to return to US every six months in order to maintain residence identity in US.
Differences between EB3 and EB3: