For people who have the skills, qualifications and experience New Zealand needs.
It offers you a opportunity to move to New Zealand to work and live permanently.
- be 55 years of age or under
- meet the character and health requirements.
- be fully qualified in your occupation.
- have at least 3 years’ experience relevant to your qualification.
- be fluent in English.
- be on the skill occupation list
You will need to get minimum 160 marks in skilled points test if you do not have a secured job offer from New Zealand employer. (UPDATED: 2016/10/12)
- EOI Submission
- Selection from the pool
(only score meet 160 would be selected if you do not have a secured job offer)
- Receive invitation to apply
- Interview (if applicable)
- Visa grant