Feb 23, 2019 Last Updated 7:13 AM, Feb 22, 2019
US | EB-3 Visa

US | EB-3 Visa

  Requirement  Permanent Job offer from US Company with Labor Certificate ...

Work, Study and Live in Canada - Manitoba Experience Visa

Work, Study and Live in Canada…

Manitoba Experience VisaFor details, please refer to Chinese Version           ...

US EB-5 | Manhattan

US EB-5 | Manhattan

US EB-5 : Manhattan Hotel Project Features Local government is one of th...

New Zealand Spouse Visa


The sponsor must be:

  • New Zealand Citizen, or
  • New Zealand Permanent residence and
  • has not been included as a partner in or supported an application where a residence class visa was granted on the basis of partnership in the five years

The main applicant must be

  • Aged 18 years or over, or if you’re aged between 16 and 18 years and you have the support of your parents or guardians
  • Has met sponsor before you made your residence application
  • Not relatives with sponsor
  • Be in good health
  • Be of good character

The relationship of applicant and sponsor can be:

  • Married couple
  • Relationship recognized by Civil union
  • De facto relationship

The couple must provide sufficient evidence such as marriage certificate, documents to prove you’ve been living together in a genuine and stable relationship for 12 months or more. Please contact our migration consultant if you have further question.