General Skilled Migration 189、190、489 Visas
The General Skilled Migration program is for skilled individuals or families looking to permanently migrate to Australia, to fill Australia’s skill shortages. Visas within the General Skilled Migration program are points tested and are either independent, State / Territory sponsored or family-sponsored permanent visas.
NSW provides visa nomination to highly skilled professionals in a range of occupations to help drive economic growth in our state.
General Requirements of Australia Skilled Visas
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for a skilled visa:
- Age: You must be below the age of 45 at the point of application (unless exempted;
- English Language: You should pass a level of competent English where you are required to take certain language test unless you are the citizen of certain countries;
- Meet the skills requirement: Your occupation must be found on the skilled occupational list
- Skilled Assessment: You must obtain skilled assessment from relevant body unless exempted
- Meet the points test of 65 points and above
- Meet the health and character requirements.
Not all skilled visas need to meet the above general requirements. Read further to learn more than different types of Australia skilled work visa and their individual requirements.
1.Engagement with Consultant
2.Settle Legal Fee
1. Prepare Supporting Document
2. Submission of application
1. Submit an expression of interest (EOI)
2.Received File Number
1. Health and Charater Check Notification
2. Visa Grant
Having been resident for 4 years prior to application and leaving the country for not more than one year.