Portugal Golden Residence Permit Programme
Portugal’s full name is the Portuguese Republic (Portuguese Republic), and is one of the member states of the European Union and the Schengen Convention. Major cities: Lisbon, Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia, Coimbra. The official and lingua franca is Portuguese, and 84% of residents believe in Catholicism. Portuguese education has been implemented for 12 years Free primary and secondary education, famous universities include the University of Coimbra, the University of Lisbon, and the University of Porto. Portuguese public hospitals and health centers Provide free medical services to local citizens, residents who have obtained legal residence rights (golden visa) and foreigners with legal work permits, Private hospitals are charged.
1、The application is faster, and approval is completed within 6 months
2、One person applies, three generations of family obtain European status
3、No need provide language, education, or work experience requirements
4、No need for business background and proof of source of funds
5、Freedom of movement to European Union 、member of 26 Schengen countries.
1. Sign up to confirm the application program.
2. A Schengen VISA is required
3. Prepare the required documents
1. Field trip to buy a house
2. Complete the purchase procedure and registration.
1. Submit immigration application documents
2. Proof of investment、Identification、Kinship.
1. Get a Golden Residence VISA for 3 to 4 months.
2. A year later submit your residence renewal for 2 years
1. Apply for naturalization as a citizen after five years.
2. The Portuguese A2 must be tested
1、 350,000 euro investment fund / 350,000 euro investment in old house renovation / 500,000 euro investment in real estate projects
2、 The main applicant must be at least 18 years old
3、 No criminal record (a criminal record with a sentence of not more than 1 year is acceptable)
4 、Possess a valid Schengen VISA
1. The legal spouse of the main applicant
2. Children under 18 years of age
3. Unmarried, in-school, economically independent children over the age of 18
4. The main applicant and the parents of both spouses
Portugal Currently, children born in Portugal can apply for Portuguese citizenship if either parent holds legal status in Portugal for one year.