Hong Kong General Employment Policy (GEP)
The purpose of the GEP is to attract well qualified professionals who who possess special skills, knowledge or experience of value that the current work force in Hong Kong cannot offer.
Scope of the Scheme
The Scheme is not applicable to Chinese residents of the Mainland and nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba and Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of).
2. non-sector specific
3. Applicants may bring their spouses and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong
- the applicant must NOT have a criminal record;
- the applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant fields;
- the applicant has a confirmed and genuine offer of employment; and
- the remuneration package is comparable to professional of the same field in Hong Kong