EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program, which sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
- 1. The requirements are more relaxed and just reach the designated investment amount USD 500,000.
- 2. No background requirement, no language requirement, no work experience requirement.
- 3. Applicant’s children can enjoy a high-quality and diversified education system.
- 4. Sound and perfect social welfare.
- 5. Low risk, strong developer strength and good reputation.
- 6. The only country that retains family reunion immigrant visas.
1. Sign investment agreement
2. Inject the investment amount to the supervision center
3. Apply for I-526 to obtain file number
1. I-526 approval letter.
2. Apply for an immigrant visa at the National Visa Center NVC (referred to as DS260)
1. Notice of interview and medical examination.
2. Grant immigration visa
3. Landing to the United States to receive a temporary green card.
1. Satisfy the eligibility to stay in the U.S. for 2 years
2. Submit an I-829 application to NVC
3. Grant a permanent green card.
You can apply for naturalization in the United States after 5 years, if you are eligible for residency.
2021 New York Ideal Home Apartment
Project City: New York City, also known as Big Apple.
- 1. It is the most populous city in the United States and the most important business and financial center in the world. It directly affects the global media, politics, education, entertainment and fashion industries on a global scale.
- 2. New York is the largest city and largest port in the United States, and the fifth largest city in the world. It is located in the northeast of the Atlantic coast of the United States and southeast of New York State.
- 3. Although New York City is composed of five districts (Borough), Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx to the north, and Staten Island to the south, most of them People mentioned New York City, referring to Manhattan (Manhattan). Manhattan is a small island on the east side of the Hudson River mouth.
- 4. Although New York City is composed of five districts (Borough), Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx to the north, and Staten Island to the south, most of them People mentioned New York City, referring to Manhattan (Manhattan). Manhattan is a small island on the east side of the Hudson River mouth.
- 1. Excellent location (Queens, New York)
- 2. Experienced team (a number of EB5 projects have been approved)
- 3. Sufficient employment surplus:
- Even if the project exercise option is increased to 258 investors, there is still a 91% job surplus (19 jobs per investor)
- 4. Financial strength, with important guarantees:
- Current land of 200 million U.S. dollars + market value of 720 million U.S. dollars.
- 5. Specially hired third-party fund supervision company:
- The whole process is transparent, and the destination of each fund can be clearly viewed.
The project is close to three major universities:
- 1. Queens College, City University of New York (Queens College)
- 2. York College, New York City
- 3. St. John’s University Queens Campus (St. John’s University)
Fund Supervisor and Loan Executive:
- 1. Mainstream Group was established in 2006 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2015, with offices in Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
- 2. The supervision and path of funds by third-party fund supervision companies provide investors with three major services: peace of mind, peace of mind, and peace of mind.
Manhattan Regional Center (MRC) is a regional center approved by the USCIS on January 5, 2011. MRC has dedicated and experienced industry professional team that provides attractive New York City real estate opportunities for EB5 investment authors around the world, helping them to obtain permanent residency and return on investment for investors and their families.
Successful projects that Marriott has done in the past:
- 1. 2019-New York Manhattan Marriott Hotel 11th Avenue Project.
- 2. 2019-New York LaGuardia Airport AC Marriott Hotel Project
- 3. 2017-California Winery Resort Project (Europa)
- 4. 2016-Florida Public Charter School (Chartered School)
- 5. 2015-Xinyuan New York East River Bay EB5 project